|Product Name:||500w Energy Storage||Charging Mode:||Carcharger、ACcharge、Solarcharging|
|Battery:||510.6WH 11.1V 46AH||Output Voltage:||110V/220V*2|
|Rated Power:||Resistive Load≥500W Inductiveload≥300W||Housing Color:||Blue|
Portable Emergency Power Supply For Camping,
500w Portable Emergency Power Supply,
Lighting 500 Watt Portable Power Supply
500w Energy Storage Outdoor Portable Emergency Power For Camping Lighting
500w Energy Storage Outdoor Portable Power Features
1. Battery voltage is lower than10.0V report to the police 9.5V Turn off power
2. Net weight 7.8kg gross/package/rough weight 8.5kg
3. 220V charging current12.6V/5A maximum support 15A current charging
500w Energy Storage Outdoor Portable Power Specifications
500w Energy Storage Outdoor Portable Emergency Power
1) With three charging modes: car charging, AC charging, solar charging.
2) Portability: the system is light weight and easy to carry, making it ideal for outdoor activities.
3) Convenience: the system can provide power to devices and appliances without the need for a power outlet.
4) Used for outdoor lighting, emergency power.
500w Energy Storage Outdoor Portable Power Applications
1] LED light, outdoor notebook,flat, mobile phone charging
2] Car refrigerator, fan, small digital appliances, lamps lighting, phone live broadcast
3] Camping outdoor lighting & computer charging, etc
500w Energy Storage Outdoor Portable Photos
Q1: What's the 500w energy storage outdoor portable power advantage?
A: The 500W energy storage outdoor portable power system can be used to power various devices and appliances, such as lights, fans, small refrigerators, laptops, and smartphones. It can be used for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, and tailgating, or as a backup power source during power outages.
Q2: How long does it take to recharge the 500w energy storage outdoor portable power system?
A: The time it takes to recharge a 500W energy storage outdoor portable power system depends on the charging method used. Charging through a solar panel can take anywhere from several hours to a full day, depending on the size of the panel and the amount of sunlight available. Charging through a wall outlet can take several hours to fully charge the battery.
Contact Person: Lillian (7*24Hours)
Tel: +86 0755 23311856